Saturday, February 26, 2011

Emoboy update

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I am working furiously on the follow up to Emoboy. This story deserves the best update that I can write and it's not going nearly as fast as I thought it would. I picked up writing this second part even while the contest was going on. 


And I'm still not finished. 

But I have showed it to a few people to get their feedback and it is getting the thumbs up. I should have it ready for your reading pleasure in about a week. It's much much longer than the first story, and it's going to wrap up some loose ends that was left behind. Based on the initial feedback I believe that you guys are going to be pleased with the results. Thanks for your patience.


Pepper Pace

~PS~

I'll leave you with an excerpt.  



“You know we didn’t fool anybody, right?” Blair asked while anxiously biting her lower lip.

He shrugged. “They’re lucky I lasted as long as I did. Imagine if I would have thrown you on the table and fucked you right in front of everybody. That’s what I wanted to do.”

“Daniel!” She said in shock before falling into a fit of laughter. “You have changed, Emoboy.” She was eying him in appreciation. “And you look so sexy with that tan.”

He glanced at himself in the rear view mirror as he pulled out of the driveway. He had tanned some but was far from the hues of browns that would be considered true tan by California standards.

“Where are we going, baby?” He asked as he reached over to grip her hand.

“Head towards Dixie Highway.”

He raised a brow. “Kentucky?”

“Yep.”

“Alright…we aren’t really going to meet friends are we?”

Blair slipped her hand from his grasp and lightly traced the erection that even now strained against his slacks. Daniel yelped and jumped.

“No.” She gave him a quick squeeze before gripping his hand again. He licked his lips in anticipation as a warm shudder enveloped him.

Daniel didn’t know their destination until they finally pulled up into winding drive of The Wildwood Inn. It was a hotel that provided themed rooms. It also had a high price tag just for a nightly stay. Daniel didn’t need a themed room. All he needed was a bit of privacy and possibly a surface to lay, sit or stand on. At this point he was easy to please...
~Emoboy; The Submissive Dom

10 comments:

  1. Oh my damn you tease with that small piece all i can say is wow i cant wait for the full chapter you just blew my mind with that small excerpt!!!!!!I cant wait whoo i am all anxious now for the full monty:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just hope you guys like BDSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just wrong! You give us that small piece and now I want more. So wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. *doing the i gotta pee dance* yeahhh buddy.. Girl Girl Girl!!! don't make me wait so long.. I need it pep *crying like a dope fiend* so you say a week huh *tweeking* alright :/ I'll go and read Beast. *walks away scratching and tweeking*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this, I know it's going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Whispers* I just finished it might be a surprise tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you have me shivering in anticipation. This story is going to be too hot to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, it's already finished and has been posted for days. Here is the link: http://pepperstories.blogspot.com/2011/02/emoboy-submissive-dom.html

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon