I thought I'd answer some questions here that I've been asked but have not addressed. Here they are paraphrased:
"...when you finish WOS do you have any other ideas for your next writing project?"
A. I will take a long writing break. But I intend to keep blogging. And of course, there will continue to be WOS updates just for the blog. Also I've been toying with the idea of no longer making submissions to Literotica and after this last fiasco with updating WOS I'm about 90 percent certain that they may not receive anything in 2011 from me. I don't need them when I have my blog fans! Of course I might change my mind next week.
"...are you published?"
A. I'm still waiting to hear back from the one publishing company that requested the full novel of Juicy. They indicated at least 180 days which is six long months. We are now at the 6 month mark and still waiting patiently. Also, I have received many offers to e-publish, but my desire is to pick up a book, fan it (pressing my nose close to the pages to inhale the fragrance of new print) and to place that book up on my bookshelf. I'm not ebook snob, but that is just my own personal desire.
"...do you have any ideas of people who would play your characters?"
A. Feel free to post your ideas here if you'd like but yes! I do have images in my head and know exactly what each of these characters look like! I'll share some with you but most don't look like movie stars.
1. Robin Mathena looks almost exactly like my cousin Robin (even right down to the grey/green eyes)
2. Jason is yummy ginger boy and when I picture him I picture the links in the interact WOS.
3. Amberly looks alot like Ellen Page.
4. Daniel/Emoboy from Blair and the Emoboy looks like every freaking Emo kid that has ever taken a headshot of himself using a cellphone while standing in front of his bathroom mirror!
5. Kim from Urban Vampire looks like me!
6. Betty Mathena looks like Lonette McKee
8. Joyce Ann Hamilton (Jason's mother) looks like Arlene Fowler from the show TRUEBLOOD
9. Bill from Someone to Love is a slightly cuter version of my ex-lover Bill. (I stated before that I do not change names to protect the innocent. Unless I specifically say that I will not do it, by knowing me you run the risk of ending up in one of my stories!)
10. Todd from My Special Friend looks like a mix between my friend Todd and Adrian Brody(and that story was so close to being true except for the part where we had got married...or had sex. The real Todd told me that he looked like a slightly uglier version of Big from Sex in the City--which was eerily true. I changed it in the story to state that he looked like Adrian Brody).
11. Arnitra from Urban Legend looks just like my best friend Arnitra.
12. Marty from Baby Girl and the Mean Boss looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin (the wrestler)
13. Jon from MILF looks like my friend/writing partner; Ynot...who will give you a picture of himself if you ask since he loves posting pics of himself clothed or unclothed! Also he is the inspiration for Jason's penis.
Are you starting to note a trend here? Anyways, I know that you do not know half of these people but feel free to share your ideas with us here at the blog.