Friday, December 24, 2010

Early Christmas present to you

I've decided to post updates to Wheels of Steel.  I'm writing the final chapter which is chapter 14 now and hope to be finished by the end of my extended weekend.  Though after I post this I'm going out to finish some Christmas shopping (Yeah, it's Chrismas eve and I'm not finished).  And of course tomorrow is my day to spend with family so Sunday and Monday are my real writing days and hopefully I'll be done and ready to post so that it hits Lit before the stroke of midnight January first!

Don't feel pressured to read these updates...I wouldn't want the cliffhanger that you are in store for if you do (just a fair warning).  But if you decide to, just know that it won't be a cliffhanger for long!  And no spoilers for those peeking early because I'd hate for someone to be reading comments and see something like, 'Gee Pep, I can't believe that you created a massive blackhole in space that ate up all of the characters...'  That would really suck for people.

Here it goes.  Chapter 12 that posted to the blog earlier was only a partial chapter and will be replaced at a later date.  Here is part 2 of Chapter 12.  We will call this:

Chapter 12.5 
the unplanned pregnancy

Chapter 13 
breathe 



Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and be safe!

Pep

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the early Christmas gift. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm starting reading everything come monday(or tomorrow maybe) thank you for this nice x mass gift ;)
    hope you had a nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon