Monday, July 9, 2012

They Say Love Is Blind Pt 2 full story coming...


...drum roll please. The full story will be placed on the blog Friday July 20 at 8pm est until July 22nd at 8 pm est. 

I am very proud of the finished product. And I know it's been a long time coming and for that my apologies. One thing that I know for a fact--you can't force a story that is not ready to be told. 

I want to invite all of my blog followers, Facebook friends, and new and old fans to enjoy Pt 2 of They Say Love is Blind. Feel free to download it, put it on your e-reader, your phone, send it to friends etc.  My suggestion is to download it so that you can read it later. I know several people missed out on some of my other free sneak peaks because the download didn't take, so just double check. Once I pull it I won't be offering up the file again. The only way that you'll be able to get it is to borrow it from another reader or buy it *smile*

The Literotica version of Pt 1 will be permanently removed and will never be seen again. I do like the Literotica version because it is how I initially envisioned the story. But in my mind, the characters have evolved and it needed to expand. The re-edited version of Pt 1 will not be included in the sneak peek. Heck, I have to give people a reason to buy the book, right?

Once it is removed from the blog, it will become immediately available for sale at Amazon.com and Barnes Noble. 

Also, I want to thank you guys for being super blog followers and sticking with me through thick and thin. The count down begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon