Thursday, February 23, 2012

Amazon Breakthrough writers contest.

A few weeks ago I announced that I was entering a contest held by Amazon. The winner gets $15K and a book deal with Penguin Press. I wanted to enter both the youth and general audience categories but unfortunately there was only one entry allowed per person. Instead I entered A Seal Upon My Heart to just the GA category. 


Yay! I made it to the second round. Keep your fingers crossed that I make the quarter finals! For making it to the second round I will receive an Amazon review of my excerpt (and that will be most awesome when I publish the story).  I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

  1. Tres Tres cooool! I hope you will make it. Did you post A Seal Upon My Heart here? I must have missed the read by date. Well I will look for it when it is published and very good luck to you on this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ebony. I haven't posted it here yet. I'll give an announcement before hands so that people won't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the second round! Best of luck.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Good Luck!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you advance in the competition - otherwise my fingers and toes are crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! So I posted this last week on your other site, but haven't received a response so I figured I would post here too lol.

    I recently read 'They Say Love Is Blind' on Literotica. I truly loved it! Do you have any plans for a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jodi, sorry I missed your other post. They Say Love Is Blind is the winner of the Continuing Story contest and so I will be continuing the story...and perhaps adding more characters. *wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Pepper Pace and good luck. It's about time for your talent to be recognized. You really deserve this, your work hard for it ^^

    N.O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and Good Luck!!! I have read many of your stories on Literotica and you are a wonderful storyteller!!! Keep going for your dreams!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon