Monday, May 3, 2010

WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M LISTENING TO ON May 3, 2010

I'm still listening to Nujabes and finding that since his death many more artists are doing mash-ups and remixes of his work.  Also, since people know that I am really into funky beats, I get emails of some good ones.

However, right now I am going back in time to the 70's...I remember, and love the music of that era.  Lee Oskar used to play harmonica in WAR.  He has done solo albums and his self titled album ranks as one of my all time top ten favorite albums. I found a Lee Oskar playlist on Youtube. Enjoy!  I particularly like; I remember home; a Peasant's symphony. Pt 1 is awesome but Pts 2 & and 3 blow me away!  Also there's a song on this playlist entitled Feeling Happy...need I say more???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon