Friday, May 28, 2010

Always something...the Emoboy dilemma...and a missing Flash Drive

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I've finally finished Juicy the novel and now I can focus on other things.  I went to grab my flash drive to save the story...and it was gone.  Then I recalled that I just may have tossed it out...long story short, I don't have the Emoboy preview to show you guys because it was saved on the flashdrive--which is now likely buried in some pit.

Bad thing about this is that I've been working with a computer tech relating to my dvd player not working on the laptop and he wanted to wipe out the laptop and take it back to the factory start.  I was ready to go with that until he said that there wasn't enough life in the battery and to wait until I got the new cord (which I now have)...if I had done that then every one of my stories would have been gone...well except for what's posted on internet sites.  Scary thought.  Believe me when I say that I ran straight out and got 3 flash drives and have already saved everything again.

I've learned a long time ago to back up my stories (I lost an entire novel once).  However I'm only slightly annoyed at losing Emoboy because it could have been worse...and plus it was only 2 pages.  But you'll get it--just not sure exactly when.

Anyways, I'll be working on both Miscegenist Sabishii 3 and They Say Love is Blind, both at the same time.  And Ho-Z, I haven't forgotten about our story.  I'm working on one inspired by a friend of mine and it is...Yum NICE!  But first things first.  I don't think I can do four stories at once without pulling out my hair.

Thank you all for hanging with me as I've made my mad dash to finish a novel, and for the feedback on Lit--and of course, for keeping me running back to my blog to see what else you guys are thinking.  Love you all!

Pepper Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon