Monday, May 24, 2010

JUICY THE MANUSCRIPT IS FINISHED!

It's 1:13 am and I know I need to be in bed so that I can get up bright and early for work in the morning.  But I just had to finish it! It is not just done-but it's damn good!  And yet I never want to do this again.  This, as in; write half a novel in two weeks.  So, tomorrow starts the tedious process of proofreading.

You all have probably figured this out but I hate proofreading or else I wouldn't have mispelled Miscegenist three separate times... I've read Juicy probably...fifty times.  Okay, but I guess one more time.  LOL  Anyways, after I proof it, I'll be back on track with my updates.  Thanks for being patient, I know it's tough being stuck in the middle of one of my cliff hangers.

As a thank you for sticking with me, I promised to post a sneak to Emoboy 2...but I need to find it.  It's really and truly just a sneak but will give you an idea of what happened.  Are Daniel and Blair still together?  Did she get pregnant?  Did she report him to the cops?  Did she turn sub?  Does he like being a dom?  All of these questions and more will be revealed after the brief commercial break...

Pep 

6 comments:

  1. aww congrats on finishing Juicy! Friggin great!
    and good luck with proofing, I know it can be difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting Juicy completed. Looking forward to reading the story. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...this is so boring. I'm only on pg 90 of 378...THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FREAKING FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad to hear Juicy is completed. Congrats! I am anxious to read it so please keep us posted.
    You are a wonderful writer and I appreciate your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me proof it for you. i dont have nothing to do at work anyway.ahahhahahaha.. okay Thank you Jesus for the job. Im so happy you finished. and I can't wait to get the extended copy, since i just read Jucy and TSLIB today again!! your stories are so freaking good..what to read nexthmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'd be almost tempted to take you up on that kali, but now that I'm going through it I am definitely finding places where I can make improvements. Thanks for the offer though!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon