Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday to the blog!



Can you believe that its been five years since I created this blog? I can't! Five years ago I uploaded a story called Juicy to a site called Literotica.com. When the feedback was so positive I wanted more insight into what readers thought I could improve upon in my writings. I wanted to share my writing experience with my readers, and I wanted to know more about the people who read my books. This was the reason I started this blog and why it's entitled Writing Feedback instead of something like 'Hey come buy my books!' This is where I want to interact with friends, fans and readers. 

I wanted to re-post some of my first blog entries. This is the very first blog post I made. And of course I misspelled my own name (smh). Make that 2 capital Ps!
Saturday October 24, 2009

Comments are helpful things...

Thank you all for taking the time to not only read my writings, but then to take the extra step to give me feedback. If you have stumbled upon my blog and haven't yet looked at any of my writings, then visit me at Literotica.com. My pen name is Pepper pace.
Five years ago I was still tentatively taking baby steps to share my writings with the world. I happily did it for free and it took the members of this very same blog to encourage me to publish. Getting me to publish was like pulling teeth! I was all about the idea of writing for the joy of creating and sharing it with like-minded people. I was about knocking down the tired old walls that books seem to get locked into. I was about creating something fresh and new and shocking and exciting. I wanted to be the Quinton Tarrantino of the writing world. And I did not think that it was possible if I was published. Boy was I wrong. I just had to self-publish myself and become my own boss and write what I want instead of what some industry head says I NEED to write. Because of this blog I was encouraged that there were readers out there that wanted my kind of story telling. Thank you! And here is to many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon