Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A gift is coming just for you

First, let me start off by saying that this is the same blog but with a slightly new look. My eyes are getting too old for the black background :) Anyway, we've been together for a long time and have shared hundreds of posts throughout the years. You have been there for me when things were going bad, when my mom developed cancer, when I had problems handling my depression and many other things that you have no idea that you helped me to cope with. 

I want you to know that I appreciate you.  You are the best fans that a writer can have. I know that I haven't been around much. If you are on facebook then you have probably seen me there or on twitter dropping little comments. But don't worry this place and you guys are still my first loves (MUAH). To prove it this weekend I will give you a little present. No one else gets it but you. 

I'll say more later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon