I went to Memphis recently and stopped at Central BBQ. My boyfriend had the BBQ Chicken nachos while I had ribs but I ended up preferring his nachos. A few days ago I had a horrible craving for them and since I live in Cincinnati I had to make them myself. Luckily he had sent me a gift box that included Central BBQ sauce.
1. roasted chicken breast, shredded and then drizzled with Central bbq sauce
2. layer over tortilla chip.
3. drizzle queso dip over nachos and chicken.
4. drizzle bbq sauce over nachos and chicken.
5. top with shredded cheese and jalapenos (optional).