Sunday, November 2, 2014

Re-edits of older stories now available

Recently I had some of my previously published short stories re-edited and released separate from the collection of short stories that they originally appeared in. The stories haven not been changed other than to receive some editing.

These stories showcase my roots in the erotica genre. I do consider myself a writer of erotica although recently I've focused on writing in the romance genre. Still there is always an element of eroticism in my love scenes and there probably always will be. But...this is different than writing pure erotica where the purpose of the story is to arouse the reader.

The stories are from the book Love Intertwined Vol 2 and can be purchased in digital format only at Amazon and Barnes and Noble for only .99

OH! And as of the printing of this post, My Special Friend is ranked number 1 on Amazon under Interracial Erotica and Blair and the Emoboy and Emoboy; The submissive Dom are both in the top ten! Woot Woot!




2 comments:

Holiday Shopping at Amazon