Thursday, November 27, 2014

Enjoy About Coco's Room digitally! Now available for your e-book

https://www.etsy.com/listing/212995476/about-cocos-room-digital

Several people have let me know that they wouldn't be able to get a copy of About Coco's Room unless it appeared digitally. I don't ship out of the country due to the cost so I am now making this available for sale on my Etsy page. 

I still think the experience of reading this story is best when in manuscript form so I hope you will get the whole Beta Reader experience. When you read the printed manuscript you will get a feel for how the Pepper Pace team sees my work. 

But I do understand the instant gratification of having the files digitally. So happy reading and enjoy your Holiday!

About Coco's Room digital files through ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon