Sunday, July 27, 2014

I will keep writing if you will keep reading

 I have some not so wonderful news, but you guys are going to have to trust me when I say that I'm not going anywhere.

In the past I've had to take a hiatus from writing to deal with personal issues. Well, I was getting ready to write a dear John letter to my readers when the page went crazy and froze. I recognize Divine intervention when I see it and will keep trekking forward--this would be a really bad time to take another 2 year hiatus, right? 

No, I won't be doing that, but I am truly behind in my writing so be forewarned--in the hectic life of an Indy author something has to take a back seat and most times it is the writing. More information to come when I figure it out.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Pepper Pace, It's all about you, as the reader I'm so grateful that you allow myself and others into your world. I believe a fellow writer once stated "Writing is damn hard work". Please do not stop writing and I can wait patiently for you to published. I believe other readers understand...... this and only wish you the best. Please take care. Bain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always being here in a positive way, Bain. You are appreciated!

      Delete
  2. I just read Everything Is Everything (part1) and truly enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work and hope that you are able to find the peace and clarity that you desire. Your fans will still be here when you are ready to share with us. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms Pace, I enjoyed reading all your books. I love your new one Adaptation, waiting patiently for your next instalment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your work. But of course wheels of steel is my favorite. Just finish reading Adaptation. Excellent is all I can say. Will wait patiently for second installment. I rather have quality any time then quantity and your work is truly quality. Thank you for sharing your real love with us.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon