Let's correct that now. Some questions I've received are:
- Will the book set will be available in paperback? It will eventually but not for several weeks (maybe a few months).
- What is the exact release date? I do not know. I promise this part is not a teaser. My editors have it and stated it would be complete by mid-April. I have no reason to doubt them and as soon as they send it to me, I will do my final review and make it available.
- I don't like reading scary books! Is this Vampire series going to scare me? No. It is not scary but it is graphic and there is plenty of suspense. There is also a LOT of sexiness. My first editor was seriously sweating when she did her first round reading of the revised books 1 & 2 and she did not get scared once. But...if you don't like blood than you may want to skip this because there is plenty of blood!
- Can I purchase the third book in the series as I already have the first two? No. You do not have the first two. I made MAJOR changes to the first two stories although the flow and facts remain the same. You really need to read each book once again.
- Why do we have to re-buy an entire bookset??? Well the answer to that is you don't because I am making the first two books in the set FREE. I am also making it easy for you to get them by making it into a book set so that no one will miss the fact that the first two stories have changed. I usually release my new novels at $5.99 but this one will be released for $4.99.
Well I did not end up going with that publisher, but the changes were so good that I had a dilemma. Authors DO NOT re-write previously written books and then re-sale them. That is just a no-no. But you can give them away, right?
Eureka! So my plan was to include the two re-vised novels with the 3rd book in the series for free. And hence the Urban Vampire 3 novel book set.
Now I must scurry back to my writing and I will peep you guys later.
Now, for your viewing pleasure; Urban Vampire bookset E-book trailer!