Monday, December 9, 2013

Interview with the Pepper Pace men; hosted by Nulli Para Ora


This has been a long time coming and I'm truly grateful for your patience with me as I rounded up the fellas for this interview. I couldn't use all of the questions that were asked but some of it is still covered in the interview. 

Oh, I'll apologize in advance for Jason dropping the F bomb and balling up the interview questions and throwing them across the room. Some of the questions must have been too close for comfort I guess...But anyways, here is the link to Nulli Para Ora's interview. And keep in mind that this IR author is available on Amazon where she writes under the paranormal genre. I'm currently reading her book about people that can manipulate water. It is the one that Christopher mentions in the interview.


Enjoy!


Pepper Pace brings her boys to the Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon