Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Special Friend teaser

Adult Readers only. Mature content.


I allowed my fingers to trace the path to his waiting cock and Todd paused in his suckling until my fingers gently grasped what I had been admiring all evening.
”Ohh ... ” He moaned in a rush of breath then threw his head back suddenly while his hand squeezed over mine, forcing me to jerk him quickly. Alarmed I made to pull back. “I’m going to cum, Kia!” He yelled as he forced my hand to quicken its manipulation. No no no! It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I felt his body grow taut and without thinking I squeezed his shaft hard.
”Owww!” His body jerked and he was in a sitting position gripping my wrist. “Let me go!” He yelled. I yanked away from the firm grip he had on my wrist and slid backwards on my ass until I was out of his reach.
He cupped his injured appendage and then looked at me. “Why did you do that?”
”I-I’m sorry. I just didn’t want you to cum-“
He shook his head. “No, not that. Why did you back away like that?”
”I ... thought you’d be mad at me.”
He huffed humorlessly. “Gee, what would make you think that?” He met my eyes calmly. “You flinched like you thought I was going to hit you. I would never hit you. Is that what you thought?” I didn’t answer. “Come here, Kia.” I hesitated and moved towards him. He reached out and cradled my face gently. He looked deeply into my eyes.
”Did your ex hit you?” Quickly I shook my head. I was so embarrassed that he could see the lie. Truth was that he had hit me once or twice. To my shame, I had accepted it.
”Aww, Kia. Your ex was a real piece of shit. But you don’t ever have to worry about that with me.” He stood up and started putting on his clothes. I slipped on my sundress, speechless, and still embarrassed.
”Sorry about squeezing you.”
”It’s ok. You were right to do that. It’s not the way it was supposed to be.” He walked over to me and touched me lightly and then he kissed me softly. “Can I see you tomorrow, after you get home from work?”
”Yeah.”
He inhaled deeply. “Tonight was … amazing. I never said that to a woman after a sexless evening.” We both laughed. He kissed me good night but I stopped him before he could go.
”Todd, I don’t want you to think less of me because you think I was an abused wife. Tony hit me on two occasions and I’m ashamed that I stayed. But I think I’m equally ashamed that I allowed him to cheat; that I stayed in a loveless marriage. You asked me why I didn’t meet men. That’s why.”
He nodded. “I have not lost an ounce of respect for you. I’ve just gained a hatred for your ex.” He turned away abruptly and left.

Available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon