1. Question: Why can't I get to the stories on your PepperStories blog? It says that I need special permission. How do I get an invite?Answer: Currently the stories on my blog have been removed. It began because many of them were being published. At some point I will add more stories to the blog--including those that are currently free on Literotica. At the moment I haven't completely decided which ones those will be. Although I'm pretty sure that BEAST will remain on Literotica and not get published. Of course, everything I say is subject to change.
2. Question: Where are all the stories that you used to have on Literotica? I can't find Emobody, Urban Vampire and others?Answer: I removed those stories so that they could be e-published and sold. Some of the short stories appear in a collection entitled Love Intertwined vol 1 and vol 2. They can be found at Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles.
3. Question: When will you finish writing (fill in the blank)? You started that story a while ago and I've been waiting anxiously for you to finish it.Answer: That is a good question. A better question is do you intend to finish it? I am very honest and will tell you the truth. If I've lost complete interest in a story then there will not be an ending. Now back to the original question; when? I don't know.
4. Question: Will there be another chapter to Wheels of Steel?Answer: Yes! I love WOS and will not let those characters disappear into oblivion. You will see new chapters of WOS appear on my blog and when I have enough to publish their story will appear on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles (or wherever else I e-publish).
5. Question: Where do you get your ideas? They are very original and I'm surprised that I would feel drawn to some of the characters and situations that you write about.Answer: Sometimes I will see something and my imagination takes over. I wonder why/how and then I create a world around that intriguing idea. Sometimes I'm inspired by another story or a movie but that seldom happens. Generally it is something that I've seen or that I'm drawn to.
6. Question: Any new projects?Answer: I always have new ideas...but little time. I still want to finish "They Say Love is Blind" for the readers of the continuing story contest. I also need to finish A Seal Upon My Heart and there is my new young adult series; The Mutant Chronicles. I'd love to finish writing a Sci Fi story that I started about the last woman on earth and there is the story of Tyrone and Coco that is already finished and just needs to be updated and transcribed.I intend to write a series of 'Twisted Fairytales' and something in the gay/lesbian genre. I also have an idea about a 'soul eater' with amnesia. His touch brings death and no food can satisfy him, only souls. Unfortunately he just awakened hours ago from an accident with no recollection of who or what he is, only a wallet with the name Chris Eminence. There are tons of stories rolling around in my head.
7. Question: Why haven't you been writing as much?Answer: Writers block. I have no trouble coming up with stories but sometimes I can't muster up the spark to make the story dynamic. And when that happens I just don't write...at least until I can do the story justice. I don't want to have writers block, especially when I have people wanting stories and I want to give them to you! But the problem is that you can't manipulate writer's block. It sinks its teeth in like a rabied dog and won't release me until it's good and ready.
8. Question: Do you only write interracial stories?Answer: Yes. Pepper Pace does.
9. Question: I heard a rumor that you don't like being called Ms. Pace, is that true? And why?Answer: That is true. My name is Kim Chambers but I will answer to Pep, Pepper, PP, or any variation of Kim. But Ms. Pace seems pretty formal for a pen name. But I appreciate people wanting to be ultra polite but it's not necessary.
10. Question: I want to be a writer. Would you mind reading my work and giving me feedback?Answer: Hell yeah! I'd LOVE to read your work! But don't send it to me because I don't have time. Sigh...sad to say but I used to read 2 or 3 books a week and now I can barely read the latest book from my favorite writer. I have books sitting on my Nook or Kindle waiting to be read and I just can't get around to it. I'm super busy with my personal life and the time that I force myself to set aside for writing only causes me to fall asleep due to exhaustion. I wish it wasn't like that and I hope it will turn around sometime soon. I love reading and discovering new great writers like CreepyRJ, Ohmygoodness, Sophia Principal and others. These people write better than some mainstream writers! There is no way that I want to miss out on the next great writer just because I'm exhausted from stress and the demands of my personal life.
11. Question: I am an aspiring writing and was wondering if you could edit my story or refer me to an editor?Answer: There is more than one type of editor. Some edit for content (like myself), while others edit for grammar (which is most definitely NOT me). While I don't mind giving feedback on short pieces (when I have the time--which is rare) I do not want to edit for others. As a matter of fact, you would not want me to edit for you because I am slow. Hell, I'm having a hard time keeping up with my own work.