Sunday, November 20, 2011

Juicy the novel; the next e-book

I've decided that my next e-book will be Juicy. Several months ago I presented Juicy here on the blog for your feedback. I appreciated all the comments because it let me know that the more 'hardcore' version of Juicy is the best. When I had submitted it to a publisher, they would only accept a version that was a bit more sanitized. that's the version that I presented to you guys here. 

But, there is another version and that is the one that is NOT sanitized. All of the sexy scenes are included along with some other edits...


Thinks for your suggestions on which should be the next ebook to publish. It really helped. It should be out in time for Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so friggin excited can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss please give us the unsanitized Juicy.. dirty is so much better. Dont you think? Thank you for sharing you mind with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I agree. It will definitely be the dirtier version

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Does the Fonzie move from 'Happy Days' t.v. show* Aaayyyyy lol :)

    -392OhMyGoodness

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Pepper I am waiting to purchase my third book by some lady named Pepperpace!!! Now if I can figure how to leave a review for the nook consider it done. If not I will review through Amazon.
    Im very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Your input is really important...otherwise I guess I wouldn't have a blog like this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay this is my favorite story of yours! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon