Saturday, April 3, 2010

Angel Over my Shoulder

I have been working on this for a few months now.  It's still a work in progress.  I hadn't intended to start a novel length story but I'm closing in on 100 pages and still the end isn't in sight.  Honeybree has kindly edited this for Literotica and she has really done alot to polish up the rough edges.  I give her many thanks for tackling this big job...especially since it ran into her spring break!

This story is not going to be to everyone's liking.  It is paranormal, there are some very strong themes of abuse--but as my friend JG told me, it is a beautiful story.  I concur.  I'll share half of it here and then when I'm done writing and getting Bree's second half edit back I will post it to Literotica in it's HUGE entirety.


ANGEL OVER MY SHOULDER

A story of a lonely girl and her guardian angel  




2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading the full version of this story! I'm gonna hold myself off from reading this first installment since I know I'm gonna love it and will go nuts if I have to wait to read the end. I'm super impatient when it comes to really good storytelling. I've read all of your work on Lit and love it. You are one of my favorite authors. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for holding off on starting it. I hate waiting forever for the next installment of a good story, too...especially when the writer loses interest and I haven't! I haven't knocked out the ending yet and I'm holding off on posting it to lit until the entire thing is written.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon