Saturday, December 19, 2009

Re-submitting Go Out and Love Someone

Go out and love someone was a good story, but with the amount of editing errors, it really detracted from it. So a very kind person offered to edit it properly and to see if I like it. Turns out that the re-editing made it 100 times better. So thanks to JG, I am resubmitting the story with a different title. I've mulled it over and decided on Someone to Love. I'll put an author's note in the beginning tipping people off that they aren't have deja vu. Thanks again JG!

1 comment:

  1. You're more than welcome, Pep. It was a pleasure. Thank you for acknowledging my small contribution. I hope your fans like Someone to Love as much as I do.

    As you know, I think your stories are gems. If I've been able to help make this one to shine a little brighter, I'm happy.

    JG

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon