Friday, July 24, 2015

Wheels of Steel Book 4 is finally live!

I can't wait for you guys to read book 4 in the Wheels of Steel series. There are so many surprises in this book and inwardly I have been grinning in anticipation for your reactions. After Beta Reader #1 read it she had a smile on her face--not that strained look of 'Let me go tell this girl that she is straight up crazy...' 

No, Beta Reader #1 says, "This is why you are my favorite writer...I'm going back to re-read the entire series now."

I just did a fist pump and said, "I told you that I was going to make all the craziness work."
Soooo, if you have been holding out on beginning this series because you doubted the mind of the writer--you may want to read all 300K words JUST so that you can get to this book (smile).
Happy Reading!
‪#‎NeverDoubtTheMindOfAWriter‬
‪#‎TeamPepperPace‬

Wheels of Steel Book 4 is finally live!
Coming Soon to Barnes and Noble for Nook
Coming Soon in Paperback at Createspace

1 comment:

  1. Just finished reading the 4th book. AMAZING!! I'm hungry for more! When is the 5th booking coming out??

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon