Thursday, May 28, 2015

Beauty's Kingdom-Book 4 in the Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice

How many of you remember the Beauty Trilogy by A.N. Rocquelaure? It began with The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, and the Beauty's Punishment and finally Beauty's Release.

If you were like me, this series was my introduction into the world of BDSM and I've never been able to look away every since. Later--like so many of you, I was surprised to find that the vampire books that were so popular was written by the same person who had written all those nasty stories about Beauty. Ann Rice became one of my all time favorite authors.

If you haven't heard, she has written a fourth book in the Beauty series. This one is entitled Beauty's Kingdom. I cannot wait to sink my teeth into this...but first I have to dust of (or rather find) my old copies of Beauty and start the series from the beginning.

Use the below link for Amazon purchases




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Shopping at Amazon