Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Wrong Turn Towards Love Currently Available-Update-

~UPDATE~
A WRONG TURN TOWARDS LOVE IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING:
Createspace (paperback) $7
Amazon.Com $.99
AllRomance e-books $.99
Barnes & Noble $.99
It is in the Amazon top 10 selling books in 3 categories! Thanks for purchasing! 


My first published piece of work in over half a year is a short that I created that was included in an Anthology with author CeCe Monet entitled Seduction; An Interracial Romance Anthology Vol. 1. 

Not many people are really aware of the anthology that is available exclusively on Amazon and exclusively in e-book format. However, I don't control how the publisher distributes or prices the volume, I do however want to make my stories that appeared in the publication more widely available. 

Currently A Wrong Turn Towards Love is my first release from the anthology. I do not know if or when I will release any of the others. Right now my schedule (as you may know) is madness and this is something that I slipped in while taking a well-needed weekend off for myself and kids.

This short is .99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J19Y7GY
-->

A darkly comedic adventure befalls a lone black woman that takes a wrong turn, which leads to murder, the Klan and a big sexy mountain man named Bodie. *Warning: graphic sexual descriptions, strong racist language.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pepper,

    Thank you so much, just brought "A wrong turn toward love" for myself and my sister. Thank you again Bain

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Shopping at Amazon